Saturday, January 3, 2009

a New Year, a new post

I just realized that my last post of 2008 just also happened to be by 100th post. Since I am the writer and creator of this blog, I am the only one who will find that information interesting and cool.

So in a belated celebration of my 100th post, here's a little treat for you all. Video clips for everyone to enjoy (way more fun than a giveaway anyway)! Hurray!! Hooray!! However you spell it!!

Boston, Reese, and I all went to go pick up Dustin and Brittany from the airport over Thanksgiving. He was so incredibly excited to see them. And yes (if you are wondering), everyone at the airport was laughing at his pj's/snowboots/fire hat combo. He picked it all out :)



After we found them. He later went on to yell at the sky "I'm so happy!!" while twirling around. What a little cutie.



I think Santa, at the ward Christmas party, was trying to figure out why Boston was asking for socks for Christmas. He had already opened a pair of basketball socks a week earlier (I asked him what he wanted and he told me 'socks.' My mom just so happened to buy some that day without knowing that's what the little man wanted. Joe, by the way, says socks are the worst Christmas present ever. I guess Boston disagrees). I have NEVER seen someone so excited about a pair of socks. He was showing all the workers at the gym his amazing new present!



Joe's little brothers (12 and soon to be 7) haven't grown up with the older boys of the family. Joe decided to make up for lost bonding time by offering Jeffrey a whole $2 to go outside with no shoes or shirt for 2 minutes. That's what older brothers are for, right?



Boston LOVES his stocking. I am anxiously awaiting the day the batteries run out. I had a musical stocking growing up and thought it would be neat to carry on the tradition. I have recently decided I no longer like the song, "sleigh ride" (what in the world is the name of the song his stocking plays?). I'm embarrassed to admit that when Amy Grant sings it I still like it. Oh to pointless confessions... Anyway, here's Bos with the jingle jangling Christmas spirit.



We went to the mall about 2 weeks before Christmas (which was a horrible idea b/c it was ridiculously crowded). This kid's band was playing and allowing kids to dance around them. Boston, of course, didn't want to dance or leave me until the last song and then got upset that they stopped playing and we had to leave.




Here's our future cheerleader cheering on Tyler at his last basketball game in 2008. All the parents were looking at him. At least they were laughing!




This video cracks me up without fail each time I watch it. I think it is just too cute he apologizes :)




And finally, for my last video, Boston's favorite song. I wish I could say it is I am a Child of God or something along those lines, but he didn't let me have a say in it. So Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is the first song we always sing when we put him to bed and it's the tune that he makes up his own little songs too (I turned my camera sideways to get more of his body in the shot not thinking that it was a video and not a picture. So I can't rotate it. Sorry!). Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i LOVE the videos. and the last video was the best.... i'm totally impressed he can sing the whole thing by himself and with a recognizable tune!! owen... does not sing unfortunately.... so i love hearing boston's little voice. now....i vote the next post has to include pictures of reese.

Amy Jane said...

So CUTE! I luv all the videos, I need to take more of them...

Anonymous said...

ash, i didn't realize i was logged into Bruno's step-sister (Je)'s account when i made that comment. just know it was me, not some crazy person.

Rachel said...

He is the most charming little man ever. My favorite video is him cheering on Tyler - that is too cute. I loved it when he sang, "I like to move it, move it" at my parents' house, you've got to get that on video.

Anonymous said...

I look so dumb in the airport with my mohawk and everything else... That's probably why Boston wasn't as excited to see me as he was to see Brittany!!