Well my brother, Dustin, who is out at school at BYU, says he checks my blog 3-4 times a day to see if I have updated it. Basically, he wants to see pictures. I don't think he really cares too much about what I have to say. So in honor of Dustin (and Britt since she's out in Utah too), here is an update of pictures with little, if any, comments (and btw these are totally backwards, order wise):
Ward Trunk or Treat (the Holloway's were in town for Reese's blessing. I'll post those pictures next time).
Matt and Boston on the hayride. For some reason Jackson is walking next to the tractor.
Surraiya and Boston.
Gabe and Boston -- twinsies!
Please check out Gabe's eyes. Boston took a step closer to him, which apparently made Gabe a little nervous.
Goober face saying "Trick or Treat!"
Asking for candy from Grandma Welch.
My Grandma Donovan came into town for a week and somehow we only got one picture of her. I think Reese was sleeping. She has told Boston to call her GG (said like gigi). It stands for great grandma.
HER reality had a Halloween/pumpkin patch party. It's totally lame if you are over the age of 5, so Boston loved it :) BTW, all the blurry pictures were taken by my shaky hand mom. At least she tried to capture the moment!
The awesome new playground that we discovered. It's built specifically for young pre-school aged kids b/c it mainly uses ramps and other young toddler friendly things. Here's Boston holding Reese on the swing.
My absolute favorite slide when I was growing up was Boston's worst nightmare! Grandma W had already pushed him down it which traumatized him. I decided I'd hold him and go down with him. Please note that the heavier you are, the faster the rollers roll. Needless to say, Boston and I went FLYING down the slide. I had my arms wrapped around him holding him for dear life as we flew off the end and I was running with him about to topple over (think America's Funniest Home Videos) -- luckily some athletic ability kicked in b/c we miraculously didn't face plant on the cement. And yes, I was screaming rather loud as we went screeching across the playground. Doesn't that sound like fun? Boston must have thought so, b/c he went down the slide BY HIMSELF about 8 more times. So all you mothers, take note b/c this is how you conquer your child's fears of slides.
The sand pit.
Riding this bike takes a lot of concentration, but I swear he thinks it's fun!!
Saying "cheese" on the fire truck.
Okay these are in reverse order. This is the hat that goes with his costume and when I first bought it for him, he wore it around the house. ALL DAY. Even to go to the store to pick out a fireman jacket. Here he is in the cart at Target.
This was him on the way to the store. Ignore that pacifier. I'll break him of that habit eventually.
Before we left. Notice Joe laughing at this crazy boy in the background.
Playing with his new Halloween toy my visiting teacher gave him.
Watching a movie on the computer.
And what post would be complete without a picture of this baby doll :)
I didn't bother editing any of these pictures b/c I'm too lazy right now. I don't know why our camera washed out so many of the pics. I didn't think Boston could look any more pale, but this camera problem has proved me wrong!
Life's been pretty crazy lately, but it's been totally fun!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
a much needed update
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness! The first picture of Boston sitting on the pumpkin with that intense look of concentration looks like he's pooping. Oh wow. Sorry, that was the first thing I thought of and I just had to share. You probably thought the same thing, though.
The picture with gabe's eyes is so funny :) I was cracking up - you gotta love little kiddos
YES! haha, finally! 23 more days til I get to see them all again!
Post a Comment