The long awaited pictures are here!! I tried to pick a favorite, but there are just too many that I love! Thanks again, Lynn! I only posted about half of them (I didn't want to be up all night), and I tried to put up all of the poses she was in. She hasn't changed too much in the week and a half since these were taken, although she is bigger (a smidge over 8 lbs) and I think her hair is coming in lighter -- maybe a blonde!! We sure do love this adorable little girl!












Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Reese's glamour shots :)
Posted by
ashley marie
at
9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Oh wow! She's a cutie! I love the picture of you looking at her Ashley, the mother/daughter bond. ahhh.
Those picture are beautiful! I love the ones in the tutu. So cute :)
such a sweet little baby. i love the last picture of her laughing at your jokes.
She is so darn cute!!! The pictures are amazing.
Oh she is darling. I love the tutu, love the smiling picture - what a doll!
Oh man, you should get the last one blown up! SO SWEET! They all are soooo precious, what a cutie you have! :)
Ash, she is so precious! I'm working on getting Kylie's pictures taken, even though she's almost 7 weeks! I love Reese's pics though - so adorable! How are you feeling with a newborn and a toddler?
Oh so cute!I Love all the pictures! Reese is beautiful, and has alot of hair!
reese is so gorgeous! yes, i DID make that headband. the headband part is just a waistband of the largest nylons we could find! because chubby's head is so big, we have to use the waistband, but you can always use the upper thigh part. i think it makes for a prettier headband. then i just bought flowers from joanns and hair clippies, and glue gunned the flowers to the clippies. that way you can interchange the flowers with different colors of nylons. that was probably pretty confusing. let me know if you have any questions!
The care for Darek was the dreamiest part of our dream date. We took him with us and the owner of the tower and his wife watched him downstairs while we were up in the tower.
thanks for the vote! :) actually if you just cut a slice out of the nylon, it's a perfect circle already, and the ends just roll up to kinda finish it off. just make sure you cut a pretty big slice... you can always trim it down if you need to! :)
Great shots! I love the foot one. i am sucker for baby feet.
She's so cute!
Wow. these are so darling. She is just a doll!!! Love them all but especially the mommy/daughter one adn the last one. SO adorable.
She is so cute!
they turned out sooo well! what a cute child u have there!
Post a Comment