Okay I am now so far behind in everything that has gone on in our lives that I feel that I will never catch up... hence the reason I haven't bothered trying to post. Our old camera was somehow destroyed and I will forever blame Boston's drool as the cause, so we got a new one for Christmas. So for the period of having a semi-broken camera (no flash) I didn't take any pictures, or atleast any that are worth posting. Now this new camera -- I have yet to upload any of the new pictures to my computer and so I need to figure out how to do that (it probably is just the same as how I used to do it but pretending it is harder is a good excuse in my head).
Anyway, for an oh-so-quick update on our lives until I actually put some effort back into posting:
~Christmas was great
~Boston had his 18 mo checkup and the pedia. made me paranoid and I don't think Boston is saying enough words for his age
~I've been going to the gym a lot since we've moved to Ohio and everyday since mid-December. However, my body told me that it won't lose anymore weight (I've lost 15 since Sept!) which makes me ultra depressed
~Joe and I went and looked at houses and the 3rd house we went through was nice enough that we put an offer on it -- and GOT IT!!!! Obviously, it's not 100% officially ours until we close, but the home inspection is tomorrow so cross your fingers for us that everything looks fine
~Boston just poured an entire box of Nilla Wafers out on my mom's kitchen floor (yes, we are still living in my parent's basement) and since she is obsessed with vaccuuming, I need to clean this before she gets home in 10 minutes. I gotta jet. I'll post more info later!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
catch up
Posted by
ashley marie
at
1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hallelujah, you're back! I've missed you. Congrats on the house!!! I can't wait to have a house of my own where I can paint and decorate how I please. Renting is a pain. I watch HGTV every day and just dream of my future house. I'm ridiculous. So have fun painting and stuff!
You crack me up! I can hear you 'talking' all through your post! Glad to have you back. CONGRATS on the house..I hope all goes fantastic!!! Can't wait to see pics.
Love ya
Luckeeee! I'm excited for you guys and the new house. We were just talking the other day about buying a house too! It's seems like a logical next step... Do you like berries ash? You need to buy some blueberries and strawberries and put them in a bowl together, pour some cream and sugar on top, and devour. I bought a costco size thing of blueberries... ahh its heaven. Owen's new fav breakfast food is blueberry pancakes. cool story, huh?
Wow you guys bought a house? I'm jealous and I can't wait to hear more about it. We're so up in the air about what we should do about where to live next.
Don't worry about Boston. My boys barely learned a few words around 18 months and then didn't learn any more until they were two. The other day I heard someone's child, who is less than two, recite the alphabet! I was like "what's wrong with me?" But my boys are fine and Boston is fine too I'm sure!
Post a Comment