Can anyone believe that Heath Ledger is dead? I heard them announce it on the radio around 4:45 tonight and thought maybe they meant some older, less cute guy. Joe was very sad because one of his favorite movies is A Knight's Tale (he will be mad I let others know!) and now it will be weird to watch the Batman movie that comes out in July (he plays the Joker).
It definitely made me realize how short life truly can be. Especially if you overdose...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
what?
Posted by
ashley marie
at
8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I was SO shocked, too! I told Troy when he got home and he's like wait isn't that guy really young? So weird and sad! Especially sad because his wife just divorced him and everything. I bet he was depressed. So sad.
Yeah, that is crazy. But ya know what? this is yet ANOTHER reason why I hate prescription drugs. everyone and their mom's dog abuses them. ya know what is funny? my dad said, " yeah I bet he died cuz he made that gay movie!" hahahaha oh man. so dumb! its sad though. and wait a second, i didn't know a new batman movie was coming out! you know all the secrets in hollywood!!!
I was SO sad too...which is weird because I normally don't really follow celebs lives. But maybe since he was so young (only 1 year older than me) and has a little girl it just seemed so unreal??? I don't know but...so sad. It's really weird...
Agreed! I am not sure why when celebrities die, I feel so sad. He has always been one of my favorites ever since 10 Things I hate About You. It seems so weird that the people we idolize (like celebs) have such far from perfect lives. Anyway, I have been sad too!
Finally a post! Yeah, I'm pretty sad about it too, he had a little 2 year old daughter that he left behind! So sad! I am excited to see Batman, but you're so right, it will be a little weird!
so have you moved in to your new house yet? I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment