Thursday, December 4, 2008

kids...

Yesterday, Boston asked me for some crackers. So I went downstairs with Reese to go get some and while I was walking I was tickling her. She started to squeak and I thought. 'Oh she probably doesn't like that.' She had a huge smile on her face and her squeaks were her version of laughing! I was DYING it was so cute -- I almost couldn't handle it.

As I'm walking to go back upstairs with the crackers (with a big doofy smile on my face b/c Reese is too cute for words) I hear the toilet flush followed by some clinking noise. Please just let that be him dropping something on the floor, I think to myself. No. That little booger head sent me on a mission downstairs to get HIM something and then proceeded to flush 6 AAA batteries down the toilet while I was gone. He really is such a stinker. Let's hope the pipes don't corrode from battery acid. That is about the last thing I need right now.

So moving on...

Boston threw his new Christmas plate across the car today.

me: I am sick of you acting like this Mr. Attitude.
B: I not Mr. Attitude, mommy.
me: Yes you are.
B: I Boston boy. Okay?

How do you not laugh? He drives me crazy and makes me laugh throughout the entire day. I love them both so much!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

at least batteries don't clog up that easy. owen flushed a GI joe down the toilet a couple months ago and it DID clog up our pipes and caused a flood in our master bath all the way into our bedroom. disgusting.

kids are too fun though.... reese sounds darling...

K said...

At our house it was my cell phone down the toilet. At least batteries flush. If you guys ever make it to Texas or Idaho let me know, I really want to see Reese.

Megan said...

I like that he is Boston Boy. Bentley says he is 'Bentey Boy' so true though..they drive you nuts and make you melt all in one second

Anonymous said...

haha, that sounds like Boston. Can't wait to see you guys soon! 11 more days!

Unknown said...

Face! I love your postings b/c they always make me laugh..and your little girl is adorable. I need to send you guys a christmas card, so email me your address please!

heatherdkennedy@gmail.com

H Face

Unknown said...

oh dear...batteries down the toilet.
Aren't kids so destructive sometimes?
Unfortunatly we will be out of town when you guys come to Naperville.
I wish we could see you and your new cute girl and see how big Boston is getting. Hopefully someday!
Merry Christmas!
Sarah

Lance and Becky said...

I love it! They know how to work us mom's! Wait until he really starts the arguing thing...Lance is in that little phase and oh man, it's funny sometimes, but it totally is a patient tester!