So I'm laying here reading everyone's updates on their blogs and I'm about to shut off the computer, which involves raising my arm, and then I see it. I had just finished reading my friend's blog about her 2 year old pouring chocolate syrup everywhere. I think, "Why in the heck do I have chocolate smeared down my arm? That is quite strange seeing as though there is none in the house." Duh, it's paint. You can imagine what I've been doing for the past week/weekend. There is no end in sight...
Sunday, March 2, 2008
a quickie
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hehehe good thing it wasn't poop. have you seen that commercial for the new movie, Baby Mama, and this lady is looking at her little kids dirty hands (as Tina Fey is watching) and says, "Is this chocolate or poop...chocolate or poop?" Then she licks her kid's hand and says, "CHOCOLATE!" horrified, Tina Fey asks, "What if it was POOP?"
You're funny, very funny.
Thanks goodness you're making regular posts again - I was going through withdrawal. I feel your pain on the painting; I think you start to lose your mind a little bit when you do too much painting at a time. Keep us posted on Baby Holloway.
throw me a bone here ash! i need another post, preferrably with pictures!!
Post a Comment