Paint, and everything having to do with it, has been my life for the past couple of days. Monday Home Depot had a paint sale and the Martha Stewart color I wanted to use (my mom used this color in a room and I brought the paint can in to have them copy it) was not coming up and therefore I could not get my awesome discount on the 2 - 5 gallon buckets I wanted. Stupid Martha discontinuing paint on me. She probably had her staff discontinue her paint while she did her stint in the clinker. Today I went to Lowe's to buy paint "accessories," if you will. Blah blah blah, all this paint talk is boring ME and it's my life!! Next topic!
Welcome Mighty Beanz! These crazy looking Mighty Beanz are old toys; my brothers used to collect them. Boston doesn't discriminate though. So today he pulls these out and puts three in each hand and one in his mouth. He was walking around shaking his hands and head. I would have taken a picture but I was worried that if I ran to get my camera he would choke since this toy rates about a 10 out of 10 on the choking hazards scale. He has to play with these with a pacifer in his mouth and mom watching :) Perfect segway into my story...
Boston likes to put things in his mouth. He likes to put small toys in his mouth, such as Mighty Beanz. He likes to put trash in his mouth, not to swallow it, but rather to gum it, to twirl it on his tongue, who really knows. I thought that he would have outgrown putting things in his mouth, but he hasn't yet. Maybe it comes from his dad, who used to rip up paper and eat it. So at least he's not eating what he puts in his mouth! Minus food, duh. So, yesterday at the gym I went to pick up Boston from the Kid's Club and the worker told me that she handed him a pretzel (he loves pretzels) and he took a piece of plastic out of his mouth, handed it to her, and took the pretzel and ate it. What a nut. The worker said that he was putting everything in his mouth but they would put their hand out and say, "Boston..." and he would give it to them. I said, "Well he must not have found any chocolate." So my mom took him to the gym today and she says this story to me, and I quote, "They told me at the Kid's Club that they tested his mom's theory. They gave him a kiss and then asked for it back..." (I'm cutting off her story here). Now I'm thinking they have tried this crazy experiment on Boston because I never told them to kiss him and ask for it back. What kind of crazy Kid's Club is this?!? They are kissing children -- YUCK!! It finally dawns on me what I said to this worker the day before and my mom means a HERSHEY'S kiss. Anyway, they gave him a chocolate kiss and he, of course, plopped it in his mouth. When they asked for it back he made a pouty face with little puppy dog eyes, and ran away. Yes, ran away. Hahaha, he's definitely my son!I know this is old, but how fitting :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
sniffing paint
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
boston is so funny. i was laughing out loud when i read your internal monologue as your mom was telling the story. 'they are kissing children-- YUCK' haha... oh man. hey and you better post pictures of your house. i wish i could help you paint. i love to paint. maybe i should fly out and help you paint. and boston and owen can walk around with chocolate in their mouths.
haha, that's hilarious because when you were saying your thoughts to them giving Boston a kiss, my mind was in the exact same place. Too funny.
Ash! Hi girl. So thanks for getting back to me. And yes, I think your right on the extemety of Mitt to Obama. I am just a Mccain hater, and that is on a personal level. But I am dumb and I know I can't switch over so easily especially at a time like this. So I have come to my senses and instead of siding with the person I respect more in morals I must stay truthful to the rep party and vote for mccain. I better take that off my blog. ANYWAY how are you and your cute fam doing? I don't really know how we came up with the name Oscar but I could just picture my baby with a little scratchy voice and looking like an Oscar, we both liked it, so it stuck.
Ummm pretty sure Boston and Elle are meant for each other. Elle still eats everything that is NOT edible (well should not be anyway) play dough, soap, sand, dirt, bark, boogers, I could go on and on. I just ask why???? I love when you update, you always crack me up!
Post a Comment